Reza ChadyHead of Innovation Lab and Data Science
- Heading up Nasdaq’s first global innovation lab, located in Sydney
- Will delve into Nasdaq’s 3 tiered innovation program focusing on tech lead innovation, working with fintechs and ideation/incubation
- His session will focus on the importance of long term thinking in innovation and what success means for an organisation in this sphere
8:50 AM INNOVATION LABS: How Nasdaq is Driving Long Term Ideation Through A 3 Tiered Innovation Strategy
Innovation has always been in Nasdaq’s DNA, but now more so than ever. Under a new CEO, the first call of action is a 3 tiered innovation lead program from the inside to draw upon employees.
Within this program the focus is on tech lead innovation, positively embracing partnerships and transitioning from ideation to incubation.
In this session Reza will delve into:
- Defining success in innovation and how to measure this
- Ensuring the lab is successful in the short term but also has a long term impact
- Lessons learnt from the establishment and creation of the Global Nasdaq innovation lab in Sydney